Choosing an Awesome Mobile App Development Company in Atlanta
Mobile applications are not just for major brands like Amazon and Domino’s Pizza. Small and mid-sized businesses are following in the footsteps of major brands to have mobile apps for their business.
Having an effective mobile strategy for your business includes much more than simply ensuring your website is mobile-friendly. Mobile apps are for any business that is serious about reaching more consumers, improving their customers’ brand experience, and developing brand loyalty.
Building a digital product, like a mobile app, is hard work. The mobile app for your company will be an extension of your company—how people see your business. You cannot trust just anyone to represent your company. You need an awesome mobile app development company create an app that sets your business apart from the competition.
Important stats to know
Smartphones continue to make up most media consumption. Statista conducted a study that projected mobile app revenues from 2015 to 2020. Here’s what they found:
- In 2015, the total revenue generated across all mobile operating systems was about $70 billion.
- In 2016, this number reached $88 billion.
- By 2020, the combined mobile app revenue will reach a staggering $189 billion.
Confirming Statista’s projections, a 2019 report by eMarketer, found that “the average adult in the U.S. spends 3 hours and 43 minutes on mobile devices” and most of that time, “2 hours and 55 minutes is spent on smartphones.” Because 90% of mobile browsing takes place within an app, having a branded mobile app for your company is a necessity for your business’ growth.
Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
“Smartphones accounted for approximately 70% of the overall traffic, with tablets making up another 8%.”
- Mobile apps help build brand loyalty and trust.
- The right developer can make interacting with your app a fun user experience in addition to being easier than using mobile browsers.
- Control how, when, and what data your consumers see.
- Seeing “stars” is a good thing here. When you have a well-made app, users can review your app in their device’s app store, accompanied by between 1 and 5 stars. The more stars your app gets, your app will be easier to find in the app store, and people will trust your app enough to download.
- Boost brand visibility and recognition.
- Provide value to your customers in the form of convenience and loyalty programs
- Improve your customer engagement.
Guide to Finding the Best Mobile App Developer in Atlanta
You can throw a stone in any direction and it will hit a mobile application developer. Yes, finding an app developer is easy. Finding the best mobile app developer for you and your business, however, is not.
Develop Your Company’s Profile
Your company profile is essentially a way to introduce your company, products and/or services to the public. Having a well-written company profile can help your business raise capital and win over investors. Your company’s profile will be instrumental in beginning your dialog with a development company.
What to Look For
Keep in mind these three things when searching for your future mobile app development agency. The best mobile app developers in Atlanta are:
- In high demand
- Will not accept every potential client
You have to do your research before you begin your search and make a selection. Look for these qualities in your prospective app developer.
- Longevity. There are plenty of developers out there. But you not only want a developer who has extensive experience, but you want a developer who will be around in the future for maintenance.
- References. Follow the review trail.
- Live Portfolio. The developer should have apps that are live.
- Interested in Your Business. You want a developer who can guide you through the process and can offer creative input. They’re not just looking to put together an app. They have a genuine interest in your business.
- They make design a priority. Your app shouldn’t just work well, it should look good, too.
Where to Look
- Professional Network – Mobile and web applications are crucial to most businesses. That means the industry is full of neophyte developers as well as those with extensive experience. Chances are, you may already have a developer or two in your professional network.
- Social Media – Platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook allow businesses to cast a wide net when searching for a developer.
- Freelance Marketplaces – Freelancer communities like Clutch, Upwork, Fivver, and Guru are excellent places to find mobile app developers. Upwork and Fivver use a reputation system where you can take a look at their previous work and read client reviews.
- Web Search – Good, ol’ fashioned googling is also a great option to find the best mobile app developer in Atlanta.
Why you should choose KitelyTech
Any company can claim that they are the best app development company in Atlanta. KitelyTech, however, can back up our talk with experience, a live portfolio, and satisfied customers. Our strategy is simple: get to know your business and team so that we can create an app that embodies your company’s brand fully.
Your company needs a mobile app developer that understands your app is an extension of your company and brand. You want your app to set you apart from your competition. We didn’t become the top mobile app development company in Atlanta by just saying it. We became one of the top-rated developers because:
- Our team of iOS and Android developers are best in class with nearly 10 years developing our team.
- Part of our strategy is to get to know you, the client, and your team so that we can ensure we deliver a product that isn’t just visually stunning but is an extension of your brand.
- We build visually stunning websites and applications that provide your customers a pleasant user experience.
- We work with our customers to help them flesh out realistic, attainable goals and benchmarks.
- After we’ve created a beautiful project for you, our marketing team will create an awesome marketing plan to ensure that your mobile app is easily discoverable by consumers seeking products and/or services that you offer.
- Our team of experts will deliver your product on time.
- We value communication and will keep you up to date every step of the way.
Hiring a mobile app development company is one of the biggest and most important moves you will make for your business. Choosing KitelyTech means choosing a top-rated, mobile app development company in Atlanta that cares about building relationships.