YouTube Tsunami is another project from Paul Lynch, a top internet marketer in the UK. Paul wanted to create a product which will help internet marketers discover new video subscribers and account managers within the industry they are targeting. Users can then send targeted email to request advertising on all relevant account holders’ channels with one click.
Client Business Challenges or Requests:
- Software should work on any platform including Windows, MAC or Linux
- Software needs to capture YouTube APIs and show results effectively
- Software should be able to handle mass emailing
- YouTube continuously updates their API structures, so we need to quickly update and release ongoing software updates in response
- Once we received project requirements from client, we did research of each available YouTube API and developed project technical scope as well as specification documents
- Our team members stay updated with YouTube API changes and guideline, and we continue to release new versions of software.
- We released first version of software in 3 months; currently software has 60,000+ active users across globe.
CLIENT: My Dot Com Business
TECHNOLOGY: Java, Google APIs